Gowan Valley Guest Farm is in the heart of the Natal Midlands, being a 4.5hrs drive from Johannesburg and just 1.5hrs from Durban. It is centrally situated within the popular Midlands Meander route and is 1.8kms from Orchards Wedding Venue.
Our location is ideal for parents with children at schools such as Michaelhouse (only 3 kms away!), Clifton, Kings, Hilton, Cowan House, and St Annes, to name but a few.
Directions from Durban…
- From the N3, take the Howick /Tweedie off ramp and turn left at the stop sign
- Turn right at T junction onto R103, towards Nottingham Rd. Drive along this road through Lidgetton
- Landmark on right – Granny Mouse Hotel (2.2kms from Lidgetton)
- Next Landmark – Orchards/La Lampara/ Gunthers signage on your right
- Continue on the tar R103 for another +/- 1km and you will see the Gowan Valley Farm sign on your right
- Approximate travelling time from Durban to Gowan Valley Farm is 1.5hrs
Directions from Johannesburg…
- From the N3 take the Nottingham Road offramp and turn right at the Stop sign
- Continue for 7.5kms towards Nottingham Road
- Landmarks on left – Gowrie Village and The Junction
- At three way stop continue straight on R103 for another 14kms
- Next Landmark – Michaelhouse School on your right
- Continue on the tar R103 for another +/- 3km and you will see the Gowan Valley Farm sign on your left
- Approximate travelling time from JHB to Gowan Valley Farm is 4.5hours
Alternatively, click here to download the PDF document with these directions.